A Web Site is born!
A Web Site is born! We’re proud parents, she’s beautiful! And she’s even sleeping through the night! Although our web guy, sadly, is not. Yet. He and his team are still working around the clock, putting the final touches on this new beauty. So bear with us while we iron out a few glitches, add some more functionality, and continually add products and services to the basic offerings that are currently available.
As you work through order placement, feel free to offer suggestions for improvement, or ask any questions you may have. If there’s a product you’d like to order online but it’s not yet offered on the new site, by all means let us know. (and call us to order in the meantime…don’t do without, that would be silly) We love our customers, so we want this to be as easy and fun to use as possible! And by all means, share the good news that a star (um, web site) is born!
Cool Giveaways for Chilly Times
This article may seem inappropriate considering it’s 65°F today. But let’s face it – it’s nearly December. The snow, ice, and cold winds will arrive soon. Now is the time to consider promotional giveaways for your prospects, customers, and employees that will help them through winter conditions.
Here are our top picks:
(1) Lip balms and hand moisturizers. Help soothe dry skin with these economical and practical gifts. Most lip balms include full color in the pricing, allowing you to use enhanced graphics at minimal cost.
(2) Hot tea, hot chocolate, and coffee packets. Consider pairing them with a customized mug or thermos.
(3) Anything chocolate. If you’ve ever wanted to hand out chocolate in customized wrappers, you should do it in cold weather, when the chocolate won’t melt. For something different, try chocolate-dipped fortune cookies with customized fortunes.
(4) Ice scrapers. You can get mini, credit-card-sized scrapers up to jumbo scrapers with a built-in brush. We also like the ice scrapers that have a mitten attached.
(5) Knitted caps and scarves. These items can be embellished with customized embroidery. Caps and scarves are best suited for employees, who are most likely to wear your brand.
We are happy to brainstorm with you to find the perfect items for your budget!
Not All Pens Are Created Equal
It’s no surprise that pens are the most popular promotional product on the market. How do you get your company’s pens to stand out from the crowd?
- Remember: A cheap pen (unless it’s a quality pen on sale) often performs like a cheap pen. It will get pushed to the back of the drawer, or worse, thrown in the trash. You’ll get the most value from a moderately priced pen that writes evenly and lasts a long time.
- Choose pens that feel comfortable in the hand. Ask for a sample before purchasing.
- Try unique designs, bright colors, and fun features. Recently, we handed out feather-haired bobble-head pens, which certainly stand out from other pens on our customers’ desks.
- Select pens with a large imprint space to best promote your logo and message. With some pens, you can put additional text on the clip.
- For extra imprint space, consider retractable ballpoint message pens. Messages rotate with each click.
- Check out ultra-practical pens, such as those that also feature a highlighter and sticky flags.
We look forward to helping you with your next pen purchase!